2/21/2011

Ayutthaya daytrip

This week mom and dad came to Thailand. It was really nice to see them again, and they brought some Swedish candy for me which was so good! They stayed in Bangkok for a couple of days so they could join us for a daytrip to the old capital here called Ayutthaya.
This was a day with a lot of new stuff happening. We saw temples and ruins which were really cool and at one place there was a Buddha growing in a tree, someone said it was the biggest of its kind in Thailand. After this me and mum rode an elephant, it was the first time for me and I liked itJ
We had lunch in floating market, it was a buffé with a performance going on in the water next to us. Mostly they spoke Thai so it was hard to follow what was going on, but it was something about an alligator trying to get a girl or eat a girl! I don’t really know haha.
Last stop was another floating market, this one was much bigger and they had a lot of stuff and restaurants. Me and David bought one t-shirt each, with cool design and it was a one of a kind store. Really liked that placeJ
Im going to Krabi with mum and dad for a couple of days, when I get back I will tell you all about it. Also exams are coming up so I have to start studying nowL
Until next time
Pilip

No comments:

Post a Comment